Inventory Unit Detail
Not all items are in stock and we may need to order form our vendors. Orders will typically be ready for pickup in 3-5 days. We will notify you of any backorders or longer lead times.
2020 Ski-Doo MXZ X 850 E-Tec
Call for Price
Stock Image: Black
The 2020 MXZ X brings effortless, precise handling combined with the instant, hard hitting acceleration pure trail riders crave. Its REV Gen4 platform and Rotax E-TEC engines instantly respond to rider input for a sharp, powerful ride.
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
- pDrive™ clutch
- Forward Adjustable Riser
- Ergo-Step side panels
- Open toe-hold
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- 15 x 129 in. track choice: 1.25 in. RipSaw® or Ice Ripper XT or 1.5 in. Ice Ripper XT
- KYB® Pro 36 aluminum piggyback rear shock with Easy-Adjust compression adjusters (22 clicks)
- HPG™ Plus aluminum front shocks
- Transparent handguards
- Optional Adjustment package including rMotion™ Quick Adjust™ system and Pilot™ TS skis
- 7.2-in. wide digital display
- Performance trail seat
- ROTAX® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, eRAVE™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: E-TEC direct injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,200 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 27 (RipSaw®, Ice Ripper XT 1.25 in.); 25 (Ice Ripper XT 1.5 in.)
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 215 kg / 474 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 2,925 mm / 115.2 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,267 mm / 49.9 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,269 mm / 129 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Optional track: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. or 38.1 mm / 1.5 in. Ice Ripper XT
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 233 mm / 9.17 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™ with QAS (optional)
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear shock: KYB® Pro 36 Easy-Adjust
- Rear suspension max. travel: 272 mm / 10.7 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Bodywork: Narrow design
- Skis: Pilot™ 5.7, Pilot™ TS (optional)
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Transparent handguards
- Riser block height: Adjustable-120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever/ grips: Standard
- Gauge: 7.2-in. wide digital display
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 360 mm / 14 in.
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- 850 E-TEC®
- 51.9 cu. in. (849 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- E-TEC direct injection with additional booster injectors
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front Travel
- 9.17 in. (233 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: rMotion™ with QAS (optional); Center Shock: HPG™ Plus; Rear Shock: KYB® Pro 36 Easy-Adjust
- Rear Travel
- 10.7 in. (272 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ 5.7, Pilot™ TS (optional)
- Ski Stance
- 42.4 in. (1077 mm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (381 mm) W x 129 in. (3269 mm) x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 US gal. (36 L)
- Dry Weight
- 474 lb. (215 kg)
- 14 in. (360 mm)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers