Inventory Unit Detail
Not all items are in stock and we may need to order form our vendors. Orders will typically be ready for pickup in 3-5 days. We will notify you of any backorders or longer lead times.
2020 Ski-Doo Backcountry 600R E-TEC
Call for Price
Stock Image: Octane Blue/Black
Ideally suited to be the highlight of winter, the 2020 Ski-Doo Backcountry mixes precision trail handling with deep snow features that let a rider explore beyond the banks of the trail.
- REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
- pDrive™ clutch with clickers
- cMotion™ rear suspension
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- 15 x 146 x 1.6 in. Cobra track
- Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Adjustable ski stance
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Standard electric start
- Performance trail seat
- Warm glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Open toe-hold
- Handlebar controls
- Improved running boards with large openings
- 4.5-in. digital display
- ROTAX® Engine: 600R E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, eRAVE™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 599.4 cc / 36.6 in.³
- Bore: 72.3 mm / 2.85 in.
- Stroke: 73 mm / 2.87 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 8,100 RPM
- Carburation: E-TEC direct injection
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,400 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 23
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 51
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 214 kg / 471 lb
- Octane Blue/Black
- Vehicle overall length: 3,110 mm / 122.4 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,140 to 1,180 mm / 44.9 to 46.5 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,274 mm / 50.2 in.
- Ski stance: 975 or 1,020 mm / 38.4 or 40.2 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,049 mm / 41.3 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,705 mm / 146 in.
- Track profile height: 40.6 mm / 1.6 in. Cobra
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: cMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Bodywork: Narrow design
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Transparent handguards
- Riser block height: 120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever/ grips: Standard
- Gauge: 4.5-in. digital display
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 360 mm / 14 in.
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- 600R E-TEC®
- 36.6 cu.in. (599.4 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.85 in. (72.3 mm) x 2.87 in. (73 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- E-TEC direct injection
- Brake Type
- Brembo brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front Travel
- 8.7 in. (220 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: cMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™; Rear Shock: HPG™
- Rear Travel
- 9.4 in. (239 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ DS 2
- Ski Stance
- 38.4 or 40.2 in. (975 or 1,020 mm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (381 mm) W x 146 in. (3705 mm) x 1.6 in. (40.6 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 US gal. (36 L)
- Dry Weight
- 471 lb. (214 kg)
- 14 in. (360 mm)
- Octane Blue/Black
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers